GHFarmers Market Rules and Regulations
Mission statement/rock: To provide GHF members and the community with fresh local produce and products.
In order to vend at the GHFarmers Market, you must comply with the following Rules & Regulations.
• All food vendors must meet all required State laws regarding food preparation and sale.
• All vendors must have liability insurance.
• All food vendors must wear gloves when handling non-prepackaged food.
• Farmers labeling meat, cheese, eggs, or dairy "for pet food consumption" must meet all local, state, and federal laws including inspections and labeling.
• You must follow the safety, noise and courtesy rules. These are “no second chance” rules. Vendors who do not follow these rules will not be allowed to vend at the market.
• Booths are 10‘W x 10’D x 10’H. Only vendors in designated back-in/extended booth spaces may expand beyond these boundaries.
• GHF will provide 1- 6' table (first come first serve). All vendors must provide their own additional table(s)
• Set up begins no earlier than 3:00 and clean-up by 7:30pm.
• You may not sell any products not listed on your application without Market Manager approval.
• You must notify the Market Manager of any absences.
• You must give the Market Manager one week's notice when returning to the market after an extended break.
• Irregular attendance at the market and/or not notifying the Market Manager of absences will disqualify you from having a permanent spot at the market.