GHF is proud to have a Housekeeping Department at all three locations where there is no such thing as “That is not my job” because everyone working at our facilities have an uncommon level of commitment to our physical environment due to our culture of clean. GHF truly believes that our company would not be successful if this wasn’t a focus for all of our staff. As a housekeeper you will be an ambassador for the facility. Ensuring that all areas are exceptionally clean and will be responsible for having all of the knowledge necessary to answer any member’s question
Job Responsibilities: As Housekeepers at Gainesville Health & Fitness we keep every aspect of the club exceptionally clean. We integrate people into the GHF family with an incredible awareness in assisting them with their needs.
A Housekeeper’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Providing premier customer service, including greeting them, responding to questions, engaging with members.
* Maintaining a clean and orderly environment
* Assisting in other duties, as assigned
* Maintain all areas of the club in a safe and orderly condition
* Find the answers to all member questions and act on member suggestions or concerns immediately.
* Remain informed of all facility related information
* Attends all required staff meetings