More Parking for You Parking Lot Renovation 2015
Based on your suggestions for additional parking, we have scheduled the renovation to begin mid-October. This will add additional parking in the north lot (closest to 8th Ave).
- During construction, most of the north lot will be closed.
- All other regular GHF parking remains open.
- Temporary additonal parking will be provided.
- All employees will be parking off site to make the rest of the parking spaces available to you.
Here's the schedule of construction:
October 12-work begins by the retention pond. This will take 15 days. You may still access most of the parking in the north lot
Oct 26-work begins on the north lot and most parking spots will be unavailable.
This map indicates temporary additional parking:
Construction Completion Date is December 2015
- Cardiac & Vascular Institute (8th avenue building by Schackow & Mercadante law office); lower level. After 4pm
- Rear parking lot at the Orthopedic Center (also accessed from 6th Place leading to 43 Street). After 5pm
Temporary inconvenience. Permanent Improvement!