Fat Loss Program Defined
The X-Force Body Program is a result of decades of research by Ellington Darden, Ph.D. For over 40 years, he has tested, modified, and retested various ways to build muscle and lose fat. More than 2,000 members of Gainesville Health & Fitness have been involved in Dr. Darden’s research. His initial study in 1985 led to a bestselling book, The Nautilus Diet. Between 1988 and 2004, eleven other books were published by Dr. Darden and each one was based on research at Gainesville Health & Fitness.
Training That Produces Superior Results
One of the unique features of this program is negative accentuated training via the X-Force equipment. This type of training activates your hormones to turbocharge fat loss and muscle growth. More specifically, negative only training makes deeper inroads, repetition by repetition, throughout the entire set which stimulates the production of human growth hormone, insulin-like growth factor, mechano-growth factor, and interleukin 6 and 15. With the arrival of 14 X-Force machines in February of 2012, Dr. Darden began a new study at GHF. Forty women and 25 men were selected, measured, and photographed for a six-week fat-loss program. The women consumed approximately 1,300 calories a day, and the men ate 1,500 calories a day. In addition, the participants were instructed to drink 1 gallon of ice water daily. All participants were trained on one set of four or five X-Force exercises, twice a week. It is this research that was published in the best selling book Body Fat Breakthrough, and marked the beginning of a new fat loss program at GHF.
The Amazing Fat Loss Results
The fat-loss and muscle-gain results over six weeks were impressive. The men in the group had an average fat loss of 29.83 pounds and a muscle gain of 8.83 pounds. The women dropped an average of 16.85 pounds of fat and added 5.1 pounds of muscle. Both groups were well above any previous studies ever published that involved losing fat and building muscle simultaneously. Throughout 2012, a total of 145 members of GHF went through one of Dr. Darden’s X-Force courses. Almost everyone involved experienced a real “Breakthrough.”
Adding Muscle to Lose Fat
Stimulate Muscle, Lose Fat, Increase Metabolism = Permanent Fat Loss. Most people, unknowingly, lose a large amount of muscle while dieting. The end result is a slower metabolism -- and a greater amount of fat added back once the dieting stops. Our goal at GHF is to stimulate muscle while losing fat to increase a person’s metabolism making it easier to keep the lost fat off permanently. The science behind our X-Force Body Fat Breakthrough Program is compelling. X-Force’s negative training triggers the body’s natural hormones to engage in what has recently been called, muscle-fat crosstalk which activates the body’s chemistry to speed-up the building of muscle and the shrinking of fat. An amazing body transformation is visible week by week in both male and female trainees. With continued attention and maintenance, the X-Force Body Fat Breakthrough Program leads a person almost automatically to a lifetime of muscular strength, body leanness, and vibrant health.
Discipline, Dedication, and Mental Fortitude Required
Is this overall process easy? No. It requires discipline, dedication, and the right mental attitude. But with these things in place, both men and women can create their own new world.
The basic tenents include:
- Strength training with emphasis on the lowering portion of the exercise using X-Force machines.
- A specific diet that descends in calories over the six weeks consisting of 50% carbs, 25% fats and 25% protein.
- There will be two exercise sessions per week for six weeks. You will have a 30-minute slot.
- You will advance from six to eight machines over the weeks.
- You will have an instructor to inspire you to do your best.
- You will be encouraged to drink a gallon of cold water every day.
- You will receive emails each week with tips to help you through the week.
- There will be an initial meeting explaining all the details of the program including the six week diet program.
- You will be measured and weighed utilizing the most highly advanced technology. This will take place in the morning the first week and last week of the program.
- If you follow the program as designed you’ll be amazed with yourself – and your family and friends will too.
Learn More at a Discovery Session:
July 12 6p
July 17 4p
July 20 6p
July 24 4p
Next program begins July 25, 2016
Please contact me with