Our goal is to create a safe and sanitized environment for all of you. We resumed regular hours, including 24/7 at GHF Main.
Hours & Amenities
We have re-opened the Kid's Club with new hours
- We have touchless check-in at the desk. Please have your membership card or membership card on our app (download to check in).
- We have been approved by the Governor to operate at full capacity.
- Quieter times to workout: Weekdays 12-4pm and after 9pm (after 6pm at GHF Women) and all weekends.
- Basketball court will be open for individual shooting but all game play is suspended until 6 ft distancing rule is lifted.
GroupFit Classes have a new expanded schedule
. We have a limited number of participants in each studio to maintain physical distancing; the floor is marked to give everyone an 8x8 space. No reservations required-members will line up outside the door and the instructor will let you in. Indoor cycle classes will be offered using every other bike; reservation system at the desk is in place for all cycle classes. Schedule found here
- You will be required to wipe down equipment after use.
- Masks must be worn by members entering and exiting the building and walking around the facilities. Members do not have to wear a mask while actively exercising.
- Staff are required to wear masks.
- All Signature Programs will be open. These include Personal Training, X-Force Body, Pilates, TRIBE Team Training, and CrossFit.
- The pool will be open and aqua classes have resumed. View the class schedule
The sauna, steam, hot tub, and cold pool will have a limit of 4 people. A towel for seat is required in the sauna.
- Weight equipment is 6 ft. apart and only every other piece of cardio equipment will be open for use to encourage physical distancing.
Facility HoursGHF Main
Safety and Sanitizing Protocols
- Increased the number of Purell hand sanitizers units throughout the gyms.
- Provide Wash Guard, a new hand sanitizer foam that will give you up to 4 hours of protection. Located at each main entrance.
- Added more gym wipe canisters (anti-bacterial/virus wipes) and made them available everywhere. One wipe will clean 5 machines (we don't want to waste them).
- Installed new Air Pear fans with a sanitizing UV light that kills 99% of all airborne germs.
- Added UV light feature to major AC ducts to kill germs and viruses.
- Added Electrostatic Surface Cleaner to kill 99% of germs for up to 21 days. We will spray on all gym equipment and facility surfaces every 14 days
- Note: The humidity of the gyms is 40-50% which is ideal for killing the virus.
Your Role As A Member
- Please stay home if you have a temperature, a cough or are not feeling well – we are all in this together and need to protect each other.
- Wear a mask at all times around the gym, except when you are actively exercising.
- Have your temperature checked each time you visit the gym (use new fist scan technology)
- Please wipe down each piece of equipment you use. One wipe will cover 5 machines. We don't want to waste them.
- For the sauna, a towel to sit on is now required.
- Practice physical distancing, 6 ft. apart.
- Practice no touch check-in by showing your membership card or card on the GHF app (download in the app store)
While you've been away, we've been hard at work - cleaning, scrubbing, adding, revamping. These are just some of the projects we've been working on, and there is much more to come! We can't wait for you all to try out the new equipment and spaces.
- New flooring in the free weight area
- New equipment on the second floor
- TRIBE Team Training window sill upgrade
- New equipment in the boxing studio
- Tile replacement
- SkyCycle window sill upgrade
- New wood installment in Sauna
Still have questions? We'll get to you as quickly as possible. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will take care of your questions.