We will be reopening with some temporary measures in place. We will regularly evaluate hours, schedules, and accessibility to make changes when appropriate. Our goal is to create a safe and sanitized environment for all of you.
Temporary Hours & Amenities
- To reduce contact, please have your membership card or membership card on our application (download to check in. We will be having no contact check-ins.
- We have been approved to operate at 50% capacity.
- We are also reducing the use of locker rooms. Please come dressed in your workout clothes to avoid unneccessary trips.
- Kid's Club will remain closed. We will re-evaluate June 1.
- Basketball court will be open for use for individual shooting but all game play is suspended.
GroupFit Classes will resume May 20 with a temporary schedule
and limited number of participants. No reservations required-members will line up outside the door and the instructor will let you in. Indoor cycle classes will be offered using every other bike; reservation system at the desk is in place for all cycle classes. Schedule found here
- You will be required to wipe down equipment after use.
- Masks may be worn if you feel more comfortable.
- J-Bar will be open for smoothies and other products.
- All Signautre Programs will be open. These include Personal Training, X-Force Body, Pilates, TRIBE Team Training, and CrossFit.
- The pool will be open but aqua classes will be suspended for the time being.
The sauna, steam, hot tub, cold pool, and warm therapy pools will have a limit of 4 people. A towel for seat is required in the sauna.
The steam room will be an inhalation room (aromatherapy) through May 31.
- Weight equipment will be spread apart and only every other piece of cardio equipment will be open for use to encourage physical distancing.
- To make enough room for members (50% capacity), please refrain from bringing friends/guests to work out with you.
- To provide a space with a smaller number of people, we will open GHF Women to men and women (seniors only). There will be cardio, weight machines, functional training equipment, classes, and a studio to stretch. The locker rooms, showers, sauna, and hot tub will not be open. Individual restrooms will be available.
Weekdays: 5am-midnight, weekends: 8a-8p
Weekdays: 5am-9pm, Saturday: 8am-6pm, Sunday: 10am-5pm
Weekdays: 6a-8p, Saturday: 8-4p, Sunday: Closed
Seniors-only hours end May 31
Safety and Sanitizing Protocols
- Increased the number of Purell hand sanitizers units throughout the gyms.
- Ordered Wash Guard, a new hand sanitizer foam that will give you up to 4 hours of protection. Located at each main entrance.
- Added more gym wipe canisters (anti-bacterial/virus wipes) and made them available everywhere. One wipe will clean 5 machines (we don't want to waste them).
- Ordered new Air Pear fans with a sanitizing UV light that kills 99% of all airborne germs.
- Added UV light feature to major AC ducts to kill germs and viruses.
- Added Electrostatic Surface Cleaner to kill 99% of germs for up to 21 days. We will spray on all gym equipment and facility surfaces.
- Note: The humidity of the gyms is 40-50% which is ideal for killing the virus.
Your Role As A Member
- Please stay home if you have a temperature, a cough or are not feeling well – we are all in this together and need to protect each other.
- Please wear your workout clothes to the gym so we can reduce the number of people using the locker rooms.
- Please wipe down each piece of equipment you use. One wipe will cover 5 machines. We don't want to waste them.
- For the sauna, a towel to sit on is now required.
- The steam room at the main gym will be temporarily converted to an inhalation room for the first 30 days after reopen.
- Practice physical distancing, 6 ft. apart.
- Practice no touch check-in by showing your membership card or card on the GHF app (download in the app store)
While you've been away, we've been hard at work - cleaning, scrubbing, adding, revamping. These are just some of the projects we've been working on, and there is much more to come! We can't wait for you all to try out the new equipment and spaces.
- New flooring in the free weight area
- New equipment on the second floor
- TRIBE Team Training window sill upgrade
- New equipment in the boxing studio
- Tile replacement
- SkyCycle window sill upgrade
- New wood installment in Sauna
Still have questions? We'll get to you as quickly as possible. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will take care of your questions.