Kids Club Attendant
GHF is proud to have a kids club department at all three locations and opened the kids club to ensure there is no barrier for parents to be able to reach their fitness goals and integrating their children early into a fitness lifestyle.
Pay Potential: Our part time staff starts at 8.46 for the first 30 days. Then have the earning potential to reach 10.50 within the first year. From this point we encourage our staff seek opportunities to grow within our company.
Job Responsibilities: Our kids club ensures that they are creating such an engaging experience for the children that they want to drop their parents off at the gym. They give parents the peace of mind knowing their children are receiving social, emotional, and educational benefits in a safe environment.
A Kids Club Attendant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Providing premier customer service, including greeting them, responding to questions, engaging with children and adults.
* Maintaining a clean and orderly environment
* Assisting in other duties, as assigned
* Ensures all kids club guidelines are being followed
* Tends for all children ranging from 6 weeks to 12 years of age
* Attends all required staff meetings
* Ensures safety of all children