Gainesville’s Only Gym with Free Babysitting While You Exercise
The Kid’s Club provides a safe, fun, and educational environment for your child while you exercise.
Kid’s Club Guidelines:
1. Ages 6 weeks to 12 years are welcome in our Kid’s Club.
2. The Kids Club is available only to your children or grandchildren. We are not able to accommodate other relatives or children you may be babysitting.
3. Children may play in the Kid’s Club for a maximum of 2 hours per child per day.
4. Upon arrival, please sign in your child and present your membership card and driver’s license.
5. In the event of an emergency, the parent will be paged immediately. It is necessary for parents to be on the fitness center premises at all times.
6. For reasons of safety, parents who drop off the child are expected to pick up the child.
7. To ensure the health and well-being of all children, we ask that you not bring your child to the Kid’s Club if he/she exhibits any of the following systems of illness:
● Fever in the last 24 hour period ● Unusual rash ● A heavy nasal discharge
● Diarrhea or upset stomach ● Constant cough ● Excessive crankiness
8. Food and gum are not permitted in the Kid’s Club. Drinks are permitted in closed plastic containers.
9. Changing diapers is the responsibility of the parent.
10. We welcome all donations, such as videos, toys, coloring books, crayons, etc.
11. The Kid’s Club is provided as a courtesy to our members. We want you and your child to enjoy your experience.
GHF Main Hours of Operation 4820 Newberry Road (352) 377-4955
Monday -- Friday 8am-1pm, 3pm-8:30pm
GHF Tioga Hours of Operations 12830 NW 1st Lane (352) 692-2180
Monday -- Friday 8am-1pm, 3pm-8pm
GHF Women Hours of Operation 2441 NW 43rd Street (352) 374- 4634
Monday -- Thursday 8am-1pm, 3pm-8pm
Friday 8am-1pm, 3pm-7pm