GHF is the only gym in town that offers more classes, variety, and schedule times for beginners to advanced. Not sure which class to try? See recommendations below:
For those newer to exercise who would like a group fitness class with easy to follow movements with minimal direction changes and lots of repetitions.
Core & More
All Sit To Be Fit Classes
Yoga - Level 1
For anyone who doesn’t want the dancey stuff.
Swim Speed Clinic
Core & More
Sky Cycle Classes
Strong By Zumba
For everyone who likes to dance and shake their booty.
Cardio Party Mashup
Fusion Interval Training (FIT)
Melissa Baker, our group exercise manager, will answer all of your questions about the best class for you. Contact her at [email protected] Some helpful hints about taking a new class:
- Attend at least the first 10 minutes of the class.
- If you like it, stay for another 10 minutes.
- If you don’t, it’s okay to leave!
- For cycle classes, start with a 30-min class.
- Bring some water and wear comfy clothes and good athletic shoes.
If you're not a member, simply fill out the form below to receive your complimentary class pass! For first time, local guests.