GHF is the only gym in town that offers more classes, variety, and schedule times for beginners to advanced. Not sure which class to try? See recommendations below:
For those newer to exercise who would like a group fitness class with easy to follow movements with minimal direction changes and lots of repetitions.
Core & More
All Sit To Be Fit Classes
Yoga - Level 1
For anyone who doesn’t want the dancey stuff.
Swim Speed Clinic
Core & More
Sky Cycle Classes
Strong By Zumba
For everyone who likes to dance and shake their booty.
Cardio Party Mashup
Fusion Interval Training (FIT)
Hip Hop Fitness
World of Dance U-Jam
Melissa Baker, our group exercise manager, will answer all of your questions about the best class for you. Contact her at [email protected] Some helpful hints about taking a new class:
- Attend at least the first 10 minutes of the class.
- If you like it, stay for another 10 minutes.
- If you don’t, it’s okay to leave!
- For cycle classes, start with a 30-min class.
- Bring some water and wear comfy clothes and good athletic shoes.
If you're not a member, simply fill out the form below to receive your complimentary class pass! For first time, local guests.