Personal trainers help bring out the best in our members, giving them the tools and motivation to achieve their fitness goals. All of our trainers are certified through National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) or National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
Opportunities: Personal training offers tremendous opportunities through continuing education, as well as being considered for other positions with CrossFit, Pilates, Tribe and Leadership roles. We are devoted to improvement and always open to new ideas.
A Personal Trainer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Hold and maintain one of the following certifications: National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
* Hold and maintain a current CPR certification
* Maintain a minimum of 20 client hours per week.
* Prospect daily to meet minimum required hours
* Be punctual and prepared for all clients
* Maintain up to date client folders, including proper assessments and waivers
* Uphold all GHFC core values
* Continue to grow in knowledge through internal and external continuing education efforts
* Have integrity
* Organize and manage their own schedule
* Ability to lift heavy loads
* Have a positive attitude
* Possess an extraordinary commitment to helping people
* Have a team mentality
* Outstanding customer service habits
* An openness to learning and growing in all aspects
Pay Potential: Personal trainers are hired in four different levels depending on experience/education. Advanced I $15 - $19, Advanced II $20 - $24, Master I $25 - $30 and Master II $35+. We offer nationally recognized courses through continuing education to guide you through advancement within the department.