We developed this full time career position to help people begin their fitness journey and find the programs that suits them best through every season of their life.
Job Description: We inspire people to move from the thinking stage of fitness to a lifetime commitment of getting and staying fit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* You are responsible for the success of the entire company, each department, and your department to foster the highest level of team integration, one of our culture behaviors.
* Complete GHF sales training with 100% proficiency.
* Consistently practice all GHF’s customer service and member engagement practices.
* Set monthly, weekly, and daily key performance goals.
* Schedule 40-50hrs/week, evenings and weekends may be included.
* Attend all required meetings.
* Complete weekly coaching meetings with the sales manager.
* Build clientele through phone calls and marketing programs, calling on existing customers to build relationships and conducting research to find potential new clients.
*Complete 5 external prospecting hours each week.
* Demonstrate proficiency in club software and lead management systems.
* Attend external prospecting engagements monthly (networking).
Rigorous marketing campaigns, confirmed leads through the telemarketing department, brochures, novelties and marketing materials, access to a database of potential prospects, and ongoing product training.
* Passion for fitness
* Sales experience (not required but encouraged)
* General fitness knowledge
* Self-driven, motivated s who are goal-oriented
Unlimited earning potential with commission plus bonus opportunities based on monthly performance. Pay potential: You have the opportunity to determine your pay! You will begin on a salary and move to commission once a membership base has been established.