The 12th Annual Free Summer Teen Membership
May 31-July 31, 2022
Membership Benefits: Teens may use the centers for up to 2 hours per visit. Teen membership hours are below.
Monday - Friday: 6am-3pm at all three centers; last check in at 2:30pm
Saturday: GHF Main 8am-10pm / GHF Tioga and GHF Women 8am-6pm
Sunday: GHF Main 8am-10pm / GHFTioga 10am-5pm / GHF Women Closed
Qualifying Age: Ages 13-17 with government issued I.D. (birth certificate, passport).
Parental Consent: Must be enrolled by parent or legal guardian (legal guardianship requires proof). Parents do not have to be GHF members for their teens to participate.
If your teen is currently a member of GHF and you decide to enroll her/him in the teen membership, your teen will have to abide by the rules of the teen membership and forfeit their regular membership benefits. (i.e. coming in beyond the time allowed for the teen membership, the ability to bring a guest, and other restricted items that come with the teen membership program)
1. First step: fill out the online registration form (below).
2. Complete registration onsite at any GHF location-bring your teen and proof of age with you (both are required). Student IDs are not acceptable as a proof of age, it must include teen’s date of birth (i.e. birth certificate, drivers license, legal ID).
3. The legal guardian who registered online must be the same legal guardian who is present when finalizing registration in the club. Legal guardian I.D. is required for verification of registration as well.
3. In-person registration is Mondays-Thursdays at 8a-3pm beginning May 11. You are also able to register after the program begins.
4. Contact [email protected] with any questions you have.